Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Setting Up Our IngramSpark Account


Hello! Yesterday I set up our account with www.ingramspark.com to sell our books and ebook throughout the world. I set it up as our partnership, Mystical Rose Productions. We will start with Cyndie's book "Heaven ROCKS!" about her near-death experience at the age of 13. I just have to get the Word and PDF document from Volumes in Ontario and then upload the ebook to IngramSpark.
Next we will put my memoir, Radical Shifts, up as a paperback and ebook. I plan to sell my audiobook, when I complete it, through Audible.

Tonight we will continue to compose music for our 2021 concept album and also record our song "Party in the Kitchen Tonight" for our Love is the Answer album to be released in December of 2020. We are hoping to have Craig Waddell master the album and also Len Osanic to mix it at Fiasco Bros Studios in New Westminster.

The photo today is of my playing in my band Tyranny. It was a progressive rock trio with Bob Dickson on lead guitar, Darry Major on drums and me on vocals, bass and keyboards. Have a good day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment