Friday, March 27, 2020

Recording Percussion on Love is the Answer



Hello! Tonight Cyndie and I will record a shaker and tambourine part for our song Love is the Answer. She will play both instruments. We may end up recording a djembe part as well. I love our new studio setup in our condo. I look towards our front window. We have a large area with grass and trees across the street and we played bocce there yesterday and Cyndie beat me.

I found a solid drummer to record on our album through Len Osanic. Len's studio is in New Westminster. The drummer plays with Paul Rogers of Bad Company sometimes and he does an awesome drum sample on Len's website https://fiascobros.com/ 

I recently picked up my black Taylor acoustic/electric guitar from Neil Douglas music store in New Westminster. Mark did a great job cleaning it and putting new strings on! I played my song He Must Increase the other day for my ROCK TALK on our Myztery Facebook page. Our next Myztery Live concert on Facebook is tomorrow, Saturday, at 7pm Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver, BC). We will do these cyber concerts every Saturday at 7 pm so tune !

Cheers!

Pete Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment