Monday, March 16, 2020

Music Video Coming Soon!

St. Gemma Galgani,  Mystic


Hello! We recently discovered a very talented music video producer based out of Vancouver, BC. We hope to have him produce one of our songs as a music video for our next Myztery album. We also have found an awesome venue to record the video in here in Burnaby, about 10 minutes from our place.

My memoir, Radical Shifts, has been selling well. I have received good feedback from some people who bought the book. It is always encouraging, as an author, to get positive feedback from people. What is also happening is that people are sharing my book with their family and friends.

I recently dropped off a copy to our Archbishop, Michael Miller, CSB. I also gave one to my new spiritual director. I have discovered a few small things that need correction, so in the next batch of books we will have these things fixed.

Have an awesome day and don't fret about the flu: trust in Jesus, wash your hands and keep one keepin' on!

You can read about St. Gemma Galgani here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Galgani 

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment