Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Spiritual Companionship Declaration


Tom Petty


Hello!

Yesterday I recorded a drum track for the first song on our upcoming Myztery album.  Next I will record a mandolin part.  I am picking up my Taylor acoustic guitar from Neil Douglas music store in New Westminster.  They cleaned it up and changed the strings.  I have a solo concert in Burnaby today.  Today is the second anniversary of Tom Petty's death.  He believed his music was a gift from God.  Here is his song Free Fallin' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs 

Yesterday I renewed my Spiritual Companionship Declaration, where I profess my desire to be a spiritual companion of St. Therese of the Child Jesus and Holy Face and St. Faustina Kowalska.  I wrote that I want to spend my Heaven doing good on earth with St. Therese and St. Faustina.  I hanged the document on one of the walls of our condo and will give a copy to my spiritual director after mass today during my spiritual direction session.

Please pray for our MML director in Nigeria, Fr. Chris Princewill, as it is his birthday today!  It is getting colder out here in Burnaby but no snow like they have in Calgary.  I am walking today for 30 minutes at Metrotown mall in Burnaby for my health and to lose weight.  I lost two pounds since yesterday!

Have a great day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment