Monday, September 9, 2019

Waiting for Radical Shifts to Come in the Mail!



Hello!  Sorry for the delay in writing.  I will try and do better.  A couple of days ago I emailed the manuscript to my memoir, Radical Shifts, to our printer in Ontario.   It will take about 6 weeks to get the books shipped out to us..  I have added some information to the home page of our Missionaries of Merciful Love website.  I mention you will get free Christian music and free Catholic e-books when you sign up for our email list.  Please visit www.mercifullove.com to see for yourself and sign up!

I will soon be starting a new book dealing with a certain aspect of Jesus' identity.  I can't say any more at this point but I will let you know when it is closer to release that book.  We have set up our recording studio in our condo for the first time in a long time and have started recording a new Gospel album.  Cyndie sounds beautiful in her singing and piano  playing.  I will also, during the day when I am free, start recording for our latest (5th) Myztery album, which is another concept album.

We will soon consult with our ministry spiritual director, Fr. Thomas Smith, as to where he believes we should start our music and talking ministry:  In local churches, or other dioceses in Canada or in North West Washington and Oregon?  Please pray for good discernment in all of this.  We plan on printing 50 more of my book A Year of Merciful Love and 50 more books of Cyndie's Heaven ROCKS! to sell in churches and prayer meetings etc.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment