Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Go Fund Me

Photo by Dee Lippingwell.


Good morning!  Our Go Fund Me page for my memoir Radical Shifts is at $80.  You can donate here:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/radical-shifts-book-launch   If you donate $10 you get a free ebook.  $25 will get you a paperback book of Radical Shifts.  We have set the launch party to a new date:  December 14th, 7 pm, 7058 14th Ave, Burnaby, BC, Canada.  Call 604-379-5936 when you get to the condo complex front door and we will let you in!

I will be setting up our recording studio today, plugging in various cables to speakers, drum machine, keyboards, mics, etc.  I have decided to walk for 1/2 hour Monday to Friday for exercise at Metrotown Mall.  I found that Spotify has 3 Myztery albums:  Myztery, Cyber Superstar and Listen to the Heartbeat. They don't have Tempus Fugit, probably because we never uploaded it to iTunes etc.

I also noticed that these same 3 albums are on Apple Music.  I plan to add a link to Spotify and Apple Music on our Myztery website so that people can create Myztery playlists on this applications.  I will tune my violin today and learn a romantic song on it, perhaps blue moon.  I am going to start playing violin  probably 3 times a week at solo concerts I do.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment