Monday, March 4, 2019

Change in Websites

We have decided that we will build a Pete Mason website and a Cyndie Mason website.  Each website will feature our music, books and art.  Then I will build another website for Pete and Cyndie Mason which will feature our music for concerts in local churches and beyond.   Once I get the Pete and Cyndie Mason website built and we have had some more music practices, I will start booking us in local churches.  In the summer we may go on weekend tours to Kelowna, Kamloops, etc.

Cyndie came up with a cool melody and lyrics for the 2nd song on our upcoming 5th Myztery concept album.  Tomorrow I will continue working on that 2nd song, putting all the parts together.  It features keyboards and guitar etc.  I don't have any solo gigs today but I am taking a free online course about how to be effective in my activities.

Tonight we will continue to read chapter one of my memoir, Radical Shifts, looking for flow, etc.  We have decided it will just be Cyndie and I who edit the book.  We have been editing it for many years now!  It is really starting to flow well and read easily.  The release date is still September 14, 2019, the Feast of the Triumph of the Cross.  I plan to do a local tour of CWL (Catholic Womens League) once we print more of my book A Year of Merciful Love.  After I have toured locally in various Catholic groups Cyndie will do a local tour featuring her book Heaven ROCKS!

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment