Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Quod est Veritas Music Video Coming Soon!

We will soon share our Quod est Veritas music video on our website! Quod est veritas is Latin for "What is truth?" These are the words Pontius Pilate spoke to Jesus. Jesus is the Way, Truth and Life. Cyndie will create the music video. She has been doing an incredible job so far! We hope you had a very merry Christmas! We wish you all the best for the new year 2022! I will soon pick up a few solo albums of mine from many years ago that I had transferred from DAT (Digital Audio Tape) to .wav files. Then I will upload them to one of our websites. I released 7 solo albums before I started Myztery in 2005. I first called our band The Mysteries, after the Mysteries of the Rosary. Later I changed the band name to Myztery. Myztery is a registered trademark in Canada. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment