Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Myztery Diamonds Podcast Resumes!

Tomorrow, December 23, 2021, I will resume our Myztery Diamonds podcast! I will be playing part of our song Misericordia off of our debut album, released in 2005. I will speak about the lyrics, the musicians,and so on. The platform it will be on is called Podbean. You can subscribe to it at this link on our website: https://www.podbean.com/user-oJvVwRF0purw I plan to do my podcast twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays. At one point I may interview guests, like I did in the past with guitar player David Sinclair (Sarah McLachlan, Prism, etc) and Rolf Kempf (Hello! Hurray!). These two interviews were part of my 21 Question Salute all about their musical background, current trends in the music business and so on. We will also be finishing up our Patreon page so that people can support us financially with a regular monthly donation of $5, $10, $25, $50 or more. When it is completed I will post a link on this blog. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings from God! Jesus is the reason for the season! Cheers, and KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!! Pete Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment