Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Getting Ready for Chair of Peter Talks



Hello! Happy Feast of Our Lady of Fatima! Here is a great movie on her apparitions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HzfwPgvVTg  We are preparing our studio for my Chair of Peter talks that I plan to do every day in the morning, probably at 9:30 am. We are hanging up a red curtain that will be behind me.

I will be sitting on an antique chair that our family has owned for many years. We had it re-upholstered red and it looks great. I am still in the process of typing my spiritual diary from 1984 and after. It is really an interesting thing to read my journal entries from so many years ago.

I am also still in the process of writing my next book which I plan to finish within the next month.

Have a great day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment