Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Book Trailer for Radical Shifts


Hello!  Last night Cyndie and I began creating a book trailer for my memoir, Radical Shifts.  We imported 13 photos from my life into her computer and, using iMovie, started to create the trailer. Cyndie found some inspiring music to be in the background and she will narrate the video using the review that our friend Derek Darling gave the book.

The photo today is of me playing bass in our band Tom Foolery.  Steve Jensen is beside me playing electric guitar and Phil Haslip is on drums.  The show was around 1980 at the James Cowan Theatre in Burnaby, BC, Canada.

The trailer will feature a shot of me when I was a young boy playing guitar with my dad in the photo and then onto various bands I was in and then showing me praying in Rome with my hair cut short and then ordained a priest and then in the band Myztery after I got laicized after 10 years of priestly ministry.

Have a great day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment