Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Radical Shifts - Memoir of Pete Mason

Cyndie and I are editing my memoir, which is now called Radical Shifts.  I am enjoying the writing process and seeing how God has led me in my vocation to a life of merciful love.  We  are planning to publish the book on February 22, 2019, the feast of the Chair of St. Peter, Apostle.  It will be a paperback and e-book and audio book.

The photo above will be the cover photo.  It was taken in Penetanguishene, Ontario.  I am holding a wood cross I made from the site where the Canadian martyrs died for their faith.  Cyndie's dad lives there and many of her relatives, aunts and uncles and cousins.  I have created a new personal website at www.petemason.org  There you can read my testimony and get my free e-book Spiritual Weapons and also the ebook Prayer for the Renewal of the Church.

I will soon be recording the first song for our Blood and Water album.  I play the song on classical guitar.  We will use our home studio to save on recording costs.  The title of the first song is Consuming Fire.  Our God is a consuming fire, Scripture says.  The song also has the line "God is love."  We are also building a new website for Cyndie but it is not up and running yet.  We have a new Director for the MML (Missionaries of Merciful Love) in Nigeria:   Fr. Chris Princewill.  He will help organize the inquirers, novices and members of the MML in that part of the world.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment