Friday, December 22, 2023

Two Christmas Songs Uploaded!

Hello! Yesterday we uploaded two Christmas songs I wrote a long time ago. They are from my solo album, A Saviour is Born. One song is called A Saviour is Born. I play guitar and Leslie Alexander is the lead vocalist. The other song is called The Bellman's Good Morrow. It is a Medieval poem. I wrote the music and sang the song. It will be available soon on Spotify and other platforms.

We will start recording our 6th Myztery album, Love is the Answer, in early January. The album will have 17 songs on it, a mixture of rock, pop, ballads, etc. The photo today is of my Gibson Les Paul guitar, which I sold a while ago. I now play a blue Ibanez Gio electric guitar with a whammy bar.

We wish you a very merry and blessed Christmas!

Pete Mason

 

No comments:

Post a Comment