Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Weapons of LOVE


 Hello! We recently promoted our music video Weapons of Love. I wrote the song quite a few years ago after watching the news about a Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up in Israel and killed quite a few innocent Jewish people. Having relatives in Israel, this news greatly saddened me and I turned to the piano to express my feelings. I wrote the song very quickly.

Cyndie, my wife, plays piano. David Sinclair did the lead guitar. Gino Gerussi is on drums and Miles Foxx Hill plays bass. Mixed and mastered by Commodore Barret. The current war in Israel that Hamas started made me want to reach out to the Jewish people at this challenging time with a message of love, hope and peace. The entire world needs more love and peace. You can watch the video here: Weapons of Love

Peace and  LOVE!

Pete Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment