Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Doors Opening


Photo:  Me playing my 12 string guitar in the band Quantum Leap.

Good morning!  A couple of days ago I met a guy who took our Myztery card and he said he would give it to his friend in the Yukon and they may have Myztery play a concert there at the Dawson music festival (Blue Feather).  I have been on tour across Canada from Vancouver to Newfoundland but I have not yet been to the Yukon or Nunavit and would love to tour up there.

We are getting more and more people following us on Instagram since we recently started posting photos on that site.  I have been writing music for our upcoming concept album to be released in 2020.  My next task is to work on a synthesizer part for one of the songs.  I always carry Myztery cards in my pocket. "Be prepared" is the Boy Scouts motto :)  You never know who you are going to meet.

We will start rehearsing for live shows soon.  We will be playing some Myztery songs at my book release party on February 22nd.  We have a large party room in our condo complex that we have booked for the event.  It starts at 7 pm and the address is 7058 14th Ave, Burnaby, BC and you are welcome to come!  Just call me at 604-379-5936 when you arrive at the front door and we will let you in the building.  Snacks and soft drinks will be provided.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment