Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Myztery Live On Saturday Night!

Hello! Tune in to Myztery Live on Saturday Night on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook, this Saturday, 7 pm Pacific Standard Time. I will be singing a new song I just wrote and playing my Taylor acoustic guitar. We had a tremendous response on TikTok last Saturday night, with almost 1400 viewers! I sang our new song Myztery Boyz Myztery Girls. I wrote the music and lyrics and Cyndie also wrote some lyrics for the song.

We are still working on completing the music videos for our new Parousia album. We will book the Burnaby Hall for a concert some time in 2023 once we have completed the videos. You can get my memoir, Radical Shifts, as a free ebook if you sign up on our website at www.myztery.net 

Have an awesome day and keep on rockin!

Photo: Myztery concert in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. Photographer: Dee Lippingwell. (Kelly Stodola on drums).

No comments:

Post a Comment