Friday, June 5, 2020

Cardinal Thomas Collins Visits Me in a Dream

Good morning! Last night I had a dream that Cardinal Thomas Collins from the Archdiocese of Toronto visited me in a large hall with other church representatives and media people. I was happy to see him. My old seminary rector, Fr. Patrick Feurth was there and I was telling him that Cardinal Collins was like St. John Bosco in the seminary, often joking around with us. Yesterday I mailed Cardinal Collins a copy of my memoir, Radical Shifts. This is what likely triggered the dream. I will share this dream with my spiritual director. A couple of days ago I dreamt that Pope John Paul II visited me in my room and a few days before that St. Bernadette of Lourdes visited us wearing a Myztery t shirt. Finally, before that, St. Padre Pio saw me in line for confession and motioned for me to come to him. We are sending a newly edited version of my memoir to be printed in Ontario. Have a good day! Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment