Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Let's Make Some Noise!


 Hello! Here is a photo taken when we had our home studio in Chatham, Ontario. I had my new blue Les Paul. I eventually sold that guitar to Long & McQuade in Vancouver in order to buy my Cannon digital camera. I loved that guitar but it was a little heavy. I now play a blue Ibanez Gio with a whammy bar. I love having a whammy bar.

Last night I recorded lead vocals for our song Let's Make Some Noise! I sent an Mp3 of the song to our lead guitarist, Chris Rupert, who lives in Chatham. He will come up with a solo for the song and email it to us. We will include this song on our upcoming Bishop of ROCK album. We will record the album at The Armoury studio in Vancouver, an awesome studio (Analogue) 2 inch tape. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment