Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Three Days to Jamming with Drummer!


Good morning!  Here's a photo of me and a Myztery fan in Chatham, Ontario!  I am holding my Ovation Custom Balladeer guitar.  I later traded it in for a black Taylor acoustic/electric guitar at Frank's music in Chatham. Today I will book an appointment at Apple in Metrotown to resolve the monitoring issue we are having with our Garage Band recording software on Cyndie's computer.

We will practice some Myztery songs tonight in preparation for jamming with drummer Kip Zimmerman this Saturday afternoon.  We will play Touch the Sky, Flood of Mercy and other songs, including Let's Make Some Noise and There's Only One Rock.

Follow #MyzteryOfficial on Instagram!  We have started to follow Christian rock Instagram accounts as well as Christian rock bands and fans. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment