Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Radical Shifts Proofs Will Arrive Soon!

Saint Marguerite d'Youville


Hello!  The proofs for my memoir, Radical Shifts, will arrive any day now!  Once I approve them the books will be shipped to us here in Burnaby from Ontario.  Today is the feast day of Saint Marguerite d'Youville.  She was married to a man who drank too much and squandered his money.  After he died she founded the Order of Sisters of Charity of Montreal, commonly known as the Grey Nuns of Montreal. Some people mocked her order as the "tipsy sisters," as that was another meaning to the French word describing their order.

We have to set an appointment with Apple to resolve the technical glitch we are encountering with the recording program Garage Band on Cyndie's computer.  For some reason I cannot hear the drum track while recording the mandolin track for the first song we are working on.  Hopefully we will do this sometime this week.

I wrote some new lyrics to a song I started writing back around 1983!  I used a rhyming dictionary to help me.  It comes in handy that's for sure.  Thanks for reading my blog and have a great day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment