Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Myztery Store Opens on Facebook

David Sinclair (RIP) and Keith Bennett (RIP)


Good morning! Last night I created a Myztery store on our Myztery Facebook page.  So far it has two products:  Cyndie's book "Heaven ROCKS!" and my memoir "Radical Shifts."  In time we will add our Myztery CDs to the store.  I will be making a short Myztery video today that will appear on our Myztery Facebook page.  I plan to do this every Wednesday.

I have a solo gig today.  Our friend Christine Sinclair, widow of our lead guitarist and friend David Sinclair, gave me a pick that has David's photo of him playing guitar on one side and his autograph on the other side.  Christine is giving me another pick this Sunday.  I will frame the picks and hang it on one of our condo's walls as a reminder of David's outstanding guitar playing.  He played on a number of our songs.  My favourite lead solo he did is from our Judgement song on our Tempus Fugit album.

I am starting to read a good book called "This is Marketing" by Seth Godin.  He says something like we should seek to help others with their problems.  Have a good day!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment