Friday, September 13, 2019

Letter to Pope Francis

Good morning!  Today I will mail a letter I wrote to Pope Francis, seeking his approval of a booklet I wrote called "Prayer for the Renewal of the Church." The photo today is Christ, by Heinrich Hofmann.  The booklet has prayer for bishops, priests, deacons, religious, lay faithful, parents, teachers and catechists.   It can be prayed daily, monthly or yearly.  My hope is that this booklet will spread throughout the world in many dioceses and parishes.

I am planning to record the first song for our next Myztery album, which will be our 5th.  It is also another concept album.  I have already built a website for the album.  I  have a solo concert in North Burnaby today and we are going to adoration, confession and mass at Corpus Christi parish in Vancouver tonight.

I am also planning to write another book about Jesus, about a certain aspect of his life.  I will let you know the title when the book is ready to be released!  We cut down the size of my memoir, Radical Shifts, to about 286 pages, so it is cheaper to mail.  I changed the font type and the spacing between the lines.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment