Wednesday, February 27, 2019

New Personal Pete Mason Website Coming Soon!

Today's photo is from a Christian Info News newspaper story they did on me and my Christian music website at the time.  Photographer:  Anon.  I have decided to shut down the Radical Shifts website and instead build a personal website with my name as an author, musician and artist.  I am reading a couple of books on how to market my book online and offline.

Tonight we will have a Myztery meeting to discuss my book and the recording of our 5th album.  We will soon start booking Myztery in local churches and possibly pubs as well.  I have a solo concert in Vancouver this afternoon.

We will likely purchase the recording software called Reaper.  Pro Tools is good but is too expensive for us.  I have decided to send out our Myztery ezine (e-newsletter) twice a month.  You can sign up for it on our website at www.myztery.net  You get our free Myztery debut album as soon as you sign up!

We will start reading my manuscript out loud to check for flow, chronological order, spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment