Monday, February 25, 2019

Two New Websites Coming Soon!

Greetings!  Photo:  Cyndie on our Myztery tour in Ontario in Midland holding a cross I made where the Canadian Martyrs died.  A couple of days ago I completed the lyrics to the title track of our 5th Myztery album, which will be released in November of 2020.  Yesterday we unplugged from the computer and went for a long walk beside the ocean at Kitsilano beach.  It was great!  Today I have a solo concert in West Vancouver and I  hope to work on the music and lyrics for our 2nd song for the upcoming album.  Our friend Lisa Midler has volunteered to do an edit of my manuscript for my memoir, Radical Shifts.  Cyndie and I still need to read through the whole thing as well.

I bought a 2019 planner book yesterday and will use it for the marketing of my memoir to contact media, bloggers, etc. to promote my Radical Shifts book.  It is good to have almost 7 months to prepare for the launch of my book.  I am learning a lot online in this regard.

Another project we will do eventually is release our solo albums on a new website we are building.  I have a few albums I did as a solo artist, starting in 1989.  They are all Christian songs.  I am also building a website for my book Radical Shifts.  If you sign up for our ezine (e-newsletter) The Myztery Buzzer you will get our Myztery debut album for free.  Sign up at www.myztery.net 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment