Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Radical Shifts Book Release Party Date Changed

Hello!  We have changed the date for my Book Release Party for my memoir Radical Shifts to March 23, 2019.  The reason is that our publisher needs 6 weeks to manufacture the books.  Last night Cyndie and I did more editing on the manuscript.  We have less than 100 pages to go!  Then we will read through it again a couple of times for a final edit, checking grammar, spelling, punctuation and so on.

The book will first be released as a paperback, almost 500 pages.  Then it will come out on Amazon/Kindle as an e-book and finally as an audio book.  I will be narrating the audio book in our studio.  Our plan is to have me appear on various TV and Radio and Internet talk shows to discuss my book.

Last night I choose a variety of synthesizer settings for our upcoming concept album which will be released in 2020.  We plan on buying ProTools again to do the album.  We will use Cyndie's Mac laptop to record with as it is newer than mine.

We have recently added Myztery to Snapchat.  I am trying to figure out how to put a link to Snapchat on our Myztery website.

Have an awesome day and thanks for reading!
Photo:  Playing my  Flying V in a castle.  Photo by Cyndie Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment